03.05.2011

About Us !!

Now you can read something about the owners of this blog :D:D


Sara / Kuki:
  • Name: Sara Hørlyk
  • Age: 15 .. 11.12.1995
  • Other Blogs: http://www.kukilein.blogspot.com/
  • Pets: 2 cats, Mikkel & Tulle
  • Favorit Movie: Green Street Hooligans 1 & 2
  • Idol: Eminem .. My totally Favorit idol :')
  • Hobby: Horse back riding, listen to music, being with friend


Kitty here. now iam on my normal pc, lovely!
Name: Ann-Chenett Maibom.
Age: 17. 12/01-94
Pet: a dog named Cille back home in Denmark, I miss her ):
Idol: uhm, I cant pic on idol, there is alot of people that inspires me, but if have to pick one it sould be bob Marley :D
Work: an au pair I Belgium for 5 month, 3 more to go :D
I am a really big fan of piercings and tattoos :D and cherryblossom :D and butterflies and... Yearn :D alot of things xD

Bye bye for now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bring it on :D